(PRE-ORDER) (EXPECTED SHIPPING 9/15)
- The playful pint-sized sister to the board that opens doors to all-mountain progression.
- BEND: Flat Top™
- SHAPE/FLEX: Twin, Twin
- Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: Biax™, Extruded
- EXTRAS: Rail Ready™ Edge Tune, The Channel®, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Artist: Nicholas Law https://nicholaslaw.work
- Personality: 3-6 (Playful - Medium)
- TERRAIN: Park: 4/10, All-Mountain: 7/10, Powder: 3/10
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
The pint sized Burton Yeasayer Smalls Snowboard is a versatile option for progressing tweeners, featuring a smooth medium flex, a flat profile, and a rail ready edge bevel for easier tricking in the park. It's built to make learning simple, but it has the chops to keep performing as young riders step up to bigger challenges. Say yeah to snowboarding, say yay to fun!
Flat Top™ – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you'd expect from a rocker profile.
Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
Personality – 3 - 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
Super Fly® 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
Biax™ Fiberglass – Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
Rail Ready™ Edge Tune – Beveled so you can slide without hang-ups, yet still get grip for slashing and jumping.
Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
Channel Inserts Included – Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing.
- Ability Level:Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Flat/Rocker
- Shape:True Twin
- Flex Rating:Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel