View More From Vans
This season, we teamed up with Breana Geering to deliver a head-to-toe collection inspired by her bold creativity, confidence, and easy-going personality.
Breana is a stand-out skateboarder, always pushing the boundaries of street skateboarding with both technical skill and unique style. Inspired by her creative expression both on and off the board, the Breana Geering Skate Old Skool™ elevates this iconic style with her detailed snake graphic encircling the Sidestripe™, while also delivering the performance benefits skateboarders need to keep progressing.
• BREANA GEERING SIGNATURE COLLECTION - Built with suede and 10 oz canvas uppers, this Skate Old Skool™ features an all-black colorway with contrast white stitching and a snake slithering across the Sidestripe™.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions