Vans Authentic Chino Pants have been a mainstay for years, and for good reason—they keep it simple, classic, and are always on point. The Authentic Chino Loose Pant is no different. Designed with a long rise at the waistline, this chino pant brings a casual vibe with a loose fit through the hip, thigh and leg, culminating in the wide 18.5-inch leg opening. The 10 oz. heavyweight twill blend is inspired by a classic workwear feel, while subtle brand details are added throughout: a V-shaped rear belt loop, “Drop-V” bar tack embroidery at the top corner of the left rear welt pocket, checkerboard twill taping inside the fly, and a branded flag label sewn into the hem of the leg opening that’s visible when cuffed.
In order to reduce the overall footprint of Vans, our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. VR3 is the Vans commitment to sourcing 100% of our top 4 CO2 impact materials (cotton, leather, rubber and polyester) from Regenerative, Responsibly Sourced Renewable, and/or Recycled sources by 2030.
VR3 Apparel Material Qualifications
• Textiles: minimum 40% of one or more (by weight, excluding trims) of the following: Regenerative, Organic, Recycled, or Responsibly sourced Renewable materials.
• Wool: Certified non-mulesed; blends must be greater than 30% total ROR (Recycled Organic Renewable)
• Loose Fit: Loose through the hip, thigh and leg with a long rise at the waist
• Design: Versatile style, always on point
• Workwear-inspired 10 oz. heavyweight twill blend – 64% polyester, 34% cotton, 2% elastane
• Inseam: 32 inches
• Leg opening: 18.5 inches